Sunday, July 21, 2013

GlossyBox June 2013

I meant to write this review a while ago, but my computer has been out of commission and it's hard to write posts from my phone. (Well the writing part is easy, it's the publishing that is difficult..)

Anyways, let's get down to business!


GlossyBox teamed up with Dallas Shaw this month to bring us the "American Beauty" box. 

(Dallas also drew the sketch on the box❤)

First Look:


The Box:
(Isn't it just fab?❤)

2nd First Look:

REAL First Look:
(oh so many goody goodies!❤)


c. Booth Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist (2fl oz value, $4.00):
This stuff smells so yummy! The information card says it's a hydrating oil for the face and body. It adds a boost of glow and radiance. (Full-size 4fl oz, $8.00)

Oscar de la Renta Essential Luxuries (estimated value, $10):
 
(They came in this cute silky bag❤)

I don't know how much comes in each of these as it doesn't say, but each one has enough for at least two uses. 

My favorite is the Oriental Lace.
(Full-size 3.4fl oz, $150)

Philip B Light-Weight Deep Conditioning Crème Rinse (2fl oz value, $10):
This is some sort of conditioner. I have used it once on both myself and my daughter (she has really curly hair so conditioner is a must). It has a nice smell and is definitely light-weight but I'm not really impressed enough to pay $10 for 2 oz of the stuff. We'll stick to Suave Keratin Infusion for now! (Various sizes, $10/ 2oz)

SpaRitual Favorites Nail Polish (full size):
This nail polish is organic and vegan. How cool is that? I got the color "Solitude" which is what I would describe  as a midnight purple (wearing on my toes mow). I would definitely re-purchase this! (Full-size, $12)

tarte complexion enhancing lipstick (full-size, $14.50)
This is my favorite product from the whole box! I've been wanting to try something from tarte for a while now. This did mot disappoint. It goes of smooth and actually does what it says. Love!  (Full-size, $14.50)


The total for this months box comes to around $49.59 which is awesome.

Glossybox wows me every time. I don't know if I'll be able to get July's box - boo! If you have an extra $21 per month GB is totally worth it! 

(July Ipsy review coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment