Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 2013 Ipsy Review

Ipsy continues to be one of my favorite beauty sub boxes!

July's theme was "Beach Beauty".

The bag:
(I love this bag!)
 
 
First Look:
I just LOVE this month's items!
 
Big Sex Hair Weatherproof Hairspray (1.4 oz, value $6.31):
Now I'm not a big user of hairspray, but when I do use it, I really use it. I've read mostly positive reviews of Big Sexy Hair products so I doubt I'll be disappointed.

COOLA Mineral Sunscreen Tinted Moisturizer (.23fl oz, value $5.04):
COOLA has been in quite a few sub boxes this year. This is my first time receiving one of their products and I like it. It has a nice tint. The smell is a little odd but I'll use it. (Full-size $36.00)

Salt Air Roll On Oil Perfume by Demeter (.29fl oz, value $10):
I love love love this!❤. It smells so good! i'm super picky about scents so I'm glad to have finally received one I like. It is very reminiscent of the beach, soft, feminine and a bit salty❤. *swoon*. (Various sizes, prices)

bh Cosmetics California Collection Sampler (3 pots, $2.91):
I used flash to try an capture the color more accurately. I really like these. Each color comes from a collection that sells for $10. I don't know if I'd buy the whole individual collection for these, but I'll definitely keep this in my make up bag. bh Cosmetics also has customizable palettes and each color pot costs $ .97 

POP Pouty Pop Crayon in Fushia Flirt (value, $4.16):
This isn't a bad color but I was so hoping for the coral. I've been dying to try a coral lippie T_T alas, this is definitely a POP of color but it also makes the lips look a bit chapped. Not too bad though. (Set of 6, $25).


The total value of my July Ipsy bag was..

$28.42!!


Not too shabby.







No comments:

Post a Comment