Saturday, July 20, 2013

20 Days

So.. It's been TWENTY days since my last post..
Mostly because my computer is out of commission and I do NOT like to make posts from the app.
 
 
I had my an appointment on July 5th.
It went GOOD. I asked my OB about how he approaches the birth experience and couldn't be happy with his replies!

I also had an ultrasound:

I was 8 weeks 5 days according to measurements which puts my due date at February 9th, 2014.

The babe's heartrate was 177bpm and when the tech (love her btw) zoomed in, s/he was moving his/her little arm and leg buds! So cuuuute!


How far along? 9!weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: None 4 lbs lost.
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? No new ones!
Sleep: Normal
Weight gain: - 4lbs
Miss anything? Nope
Movement? Not yet
Food cravings? Food is public enemy #1 right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick? EVERYTHING. Pizza. Coke. Everything that isn't salad. Especially greasy, meaty food. Bread. Just everything.
Gender? It's too early to tell, but S and I are leaning towards boy!
Labor signs? Nope
Symptoms? Mood Swings, NO Appetite, Facial Breakouts, Heartburn, Sensitive Nipples, MORNING SICKNESS ALL DAY!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!

PS. My GlossyBox came in the mail so I will be review it tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment