Friday, June 21, 2013

7 weeks 1 day!

It's been waaaaay too long since my last post. My younger cousin has been here for the past two weeks and I haven't really had a chance to post. 

We both came down with either food poisoning or gastroentitis on the same day. 

That was no fun at all! 
She's going home tomorrow.


My nana also passed away about a week ago, which was devastating to me. 


Alas, onto the best news: baby!
I've had two doctor visits since my last post! 

Here is my first TVU at 4 weeks 6 days:

And here is the one from 5 weeks 6 days:


In case you're not familiar with ultrasounds, in the first one what you see is the gestational sac. In the second picture, you can see both the yolk sac and gestational sac. Cool right? 

My next appointment is July 5th and we should be seeing the heartbeat!

I also found out that I do in fact, have low progesterone. It was 7.7 and should measure over 20. I bet ANYTHING this is what caused my other losses! I'm happy to have an answer though. I started oral supplements and things have been going smoothly!


How far along? 7 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: None
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? No new ones!
Sleep: Normal
Weight gain: None
Miss anything? Nope
Movement? Not yet
Food cravings? Orange soda, Subway Cold Cut Combo with American Cheese and all the veggies except green peppers and jalenpenos. Add vinegar and oil with extra vinegar. Oh yes.
Anything making you queasy or sick? EVERYTHING. Pizza. Coke. Everything that isn't salad. Especially greasy, meaty food. Bread. Just everything. So odd for me. I've been living off of waffles ;-;
Gender? It's too early to tell, but S and I are leaning towards boy!
Labor signs? Nope
Symptoms? Mood Swings, NO Appetite, Facial Breakouts, Heartburn, Sensitive Nipples, MORNING SICKNESS ALL DAY!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: July 5th doctor's appointment! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment