Wednesday, March 19, 2014

So, should I be concerned?

The Baby

Amethyst is doing great! She almost 2 month old now and smiling. She also gives coos and is becoming more and more aware each day. We don't have height/weight stats as we're still trying to find another doctor D:


Birth Control

I had my postpartum check-up last week and decided to get the paraguard. It surprisingly didn't hurt at all getting it put it. I bled and spotted for about 3 days afterwards but nothing since. I'm liking it so far.

My Health

This is where the worry and concern starts. I haven't mentioned this but ever since Amethyst has been born, I've dealt with anxiety (panic attacks!), dizziness, headaches, ect. I brought it up to my OB in February and he wasn't concerned then, we figured it was just stress-related and my body getting back to normal. Well since the symptoms hadn't subsided, I mentioned it again and he sent me for a CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel). 

The result were slightly abnormal D; so I have to go for a follow-up on the 2nd of April. 

So, should I be concerned.....? 

No comments:

Post a Comment