Thursday, October 24, 2013

We're back!

And as of Sunday, we've reached viability!

Amethyst is quite active. It may be that I feel her movements more than I did with Sahara due to the placental position (I had an anterior placenta with her, Amethyst's is posterior). Either way, the strength of her movements startle me sometimes!

A few days ago, I took a trip to the ER because I had convinced myself that I had Pre-e (which I don't, thankfully!).

That reminds me, my husband's BP is RIDICULOUSLY high. And has been for a while. I'm talking it runs 150ish/120 most of the time. We have no idea why. He's in  relatively good shape? 

      (Yes, that's a turkey ;D)


In other news, my 2 year old has an abscess on her tushy.

;__; 

We are taking her to the ER today. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO! She keeps getting cellulitus. This isn't a hygiene thing as I bath her every other day and bleach the house usually 2x/week. 

What gives? She didn't have these issues in Texas. Is it this house? Her body adjusting to the new climate? I feel an appointment with an immunologist soon.


And finally, look what S won me from the claw machine!

It actually fits LOOSE. I have large wrists so finding a watch (or any arm jewelry) that fits like normal is just....the best day ever.


I'll update on S's butt later.

No comments:

Post a Comment