Sunday, August 18, 2013

Party!

It's been a while since my last post!

I recently attended a friend's gender reveal party (we're due around the same time). It was so much fun!

We find out the gender of our little one in 1 week, so exciting!

Also (hopefully tomorrow!), I will have August's Ipsy review up. I'm honestly thinking about getting ANOTHER Ipsy sub, I like it that much!

Birchbox is fail, IMO. 
GlossyBox is okay. In reading other people's reviews, July didn't WOW! me so I'm not really disappointed in missing out.


Back on baby talk. Since it's past 12aM here (it's 12:27 AM to be exact) I am *technically* 15 weeks and 1 day. 

Exciting!

How far along? 15 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: None

Maternity clothes? Nope

Stretch marks? No new ones!

Sleep: Normal

Weight gain: - 9lbs

Miss anything? Nope

Movement? Occasional Flutters; Getting more noticeable now.

Food cravings? Sprite; Pineapples

Anything making you queasy or sick? EVERYTHING. 

Gender? It's too early to tell, but S and I are leaning towards boy!

Labor signs? Nope

Symptoms? They're easing up now but nausea still gets me.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: The 26th! We find out the gender and it's Monkey's birthday!❤

No comments:

Post a Comment