Sunday, August 25, 2013

Excited!

Tomorrow is Monkey's 2nd birthday! Where did the time go? 


(piñata and cake!🎁)


We also *hopefully* find out the gender. 

Gahhhh I'm so excited!
My aunt found out last week that she's having a little girl after 2 boys (19, 9). She's about 5 weeks ahead of me. Her due date is January 6th (but she has to have a C-Sect so her babe will probably be here the last week of December) and my original due date was February 6th (now February 9th). Cool huh?


I'm 16 weeks today!

How far along? 16 weeks!

Total weight gain: None

Maternity clothes? Nope

Stretch marks? No new ones!

Sleep: Normal

Weight gain: - 9lbs

Miss anything? Nope

Movement? Occasional Flutters; Getting more noticeable now.

Food cravings? Sprite; Pineapples

Anything making you queasy or sick? EVERYTHING. 

Gender? It's too early to tell, but S and I are leaning towards boy!

Labor signs? Nope

Symptoms? They're easing up now but nausea still gets me.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Tomorrow is Monkey's birthday and our *hopeful* gender scan!❤


Belly pic from last Tuesday (the 20th)

And today:





No comments:

Post a Comment