Tuesday, June 4, 2013

GlossyBox May 2013 Review

I'm late, I'm late for a very important box review! My apologies, dear readers, but I've had a busy week!

This was my first GlossyBox and I absolutely loved it! May was also GlossyBox's 1 year anniversary in the USA!

Here we GO!

First look:

2nd 1st look:
I apologize but it seems I forgot to take a pic of the real first look! Bummer..

Onto the products!

I use this frequently. It has a nice smell and isn't too sticky. (full size, $19.99)

  I used this last night and actually liked it. I've never used a face mask before so I'm not an expert on the subject but I liked the way my skin felt afterwords. (full size, 10 masks, 29,95 EUR?)


A tiny sample of an EXPENSIVE product. It smells nice but there's not way I'd be able to buy it every time I needed it. (full size, $136)


Slow IT Body Lotion and Slow IT Body Wash Samples and Free Wax by European Wax Center ($21.00 Average Value)
I haven't had a chance to use any of these. Soon..(full size, $20)


Easily my favorite product in the box. This stuff smelt soooo good. I use it daily and definitely plan on re-purchasing!(full size, $14.99)


Another love. Seriously smudge free! I was so glad to find the send the brown color. I'm not a fan of black eyeliner so this was perfecto! (full size, $29)


This is for use with the gel eyeliner pencil. It's so special it need it's own sharpener, lol. (price, $3)


The total value of May's GlossyBox came to about $90 which is fab! I'm definitely a fan now. Want GlossyBox? Subscribe here!



(sorry for the poor photo quality...)

No comments:

Post a Comment