Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 2013 Bluum Box Review

I'm not really thrilled with this one. It lacked the "wow" factor.

First look:


Real first look:
 
May's Bluum Box theme was "brush up".

 
I actually love this little thing! It has no removable parts and a belly made of soft ramie.

Alright so.. I tried this an actually like it! I'm a sucker for facial products and was not disappointed! If it wasn't so darn expensive I'd purchase it. (full size, $89)

 
There really isn't much to say here. It's just soap pump, lol.
Pony toothbrush. The bristles are soft.

 
Toothgel [Bubble Gum Flavor] by Oraline Kids (value $6)

OraLThis was probably my favorite product in the box. Fluoride free is always a winner in my book.

 
I love these. We actually buy these ourselves. Do recommend!
 

Cute, folds out instead of being a page-by-page book. S loved it! It has a little water squirter and a squeaker.


Bluum sent me an email with the prices of the products, but I've found them various places online for a lot cheaper.. None-the-less the total estimated value of May's Bluum Box was $54.63, which is not bad considering I paid $24.95..

However, I won't be renewing my subscription to Bluum this month, as I'm going to try out Citrus Lane instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment