Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 2013 Birchbox Review

This month's theme was "beauty diaries". 

 After reading so many negative reviews about May's Birchbox, I really unsure about subscribing to it, but decided to anyways. Lemme say I wasn't disappointed, that's for sure!

First look:

Unboxing:
Let me just say I love the box itself and will definitely re-use it. 

2nd first look:

Real first look:


Awesome right? So many goodies!

Now, my hair doesn't normal tangle but my daughter's sure does! She's curly headed.. I can't wait to use this on her. Hopefully it will make combing her hair more pleasant for both of us. (Full-size, $21.95)


I love clear primers, so I'm pretty happy this was in my box! (Full-Size, $65)



This is a full-sized product. It goes on smooth and the color is nice. I'll probably use it quite often.
(Full-sized, $26.55)


I'm going to be honest, I hated the smell of this. It was super floral with rose being the strong note. I'm not a fan of floral smells at all and ended up giving this sample to my mom. (Full-size, $98)


Lifestyle Extra
This is also a full-sized product. I don't normally have nail "mishaps" but I'll still carry these around, just in case. (Full-sized, $4)


The total value of my box was about $40, so well worth the $10 it cost me to subscribe. I can't wait for next month's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment