Monday, September 23, 2013

GreenText Post Feels Necessary

(In case you're unfamiliar with what greentext is, click here)

> be asleep
> husband brings toddler to bed
> toddler doesn't go to sleep
> toddler wakes you up
> toddler falls asleep
> nosleepformenow.jpeg
> sit in living room for a while
> decide to go back to bed
> husband snores too much
> donotwant.jpeg
> stay awake until husband goes to work
> sleep

Why does that always happen? I usually stay up LATE and hubz + monkey will go to bed around 10 or 11.. BUT on the off chance I do fall asleep early (10 today!), one of them always seem to wake me up. 

Not cool, sleep.
Not.
Cool.


In other news, I'm 20 weeks and 1 day now. Baby keeps getting more active. I actually felt him/her move from the outside last night!

Also, S and I have finally agreed on a boy's name (IF it's a boy):


Romeo

Do you like it? Loathe it?


No comments:

Post a Comment